If Naomy was President ?

What's up a guys and today's topic will be about if I was President . Let get started if I was President smoking would be illegal you would go to jail if you smoke 3 times a day if you smoke two times a day you get help or move to another country. Also Guns would be illegal but not illegal for war like the military or Air Force.Also there will be a holiday just for children plus pre teens when every fast food restaurant is free for children and Adults will not be working on this day. Also I will make YouTube more popular than it already is. If I was President I would a free kind hip 50 year old. I will meet Beyoncรฉ and give her a world national tour (your welcome) And on Tuesday everyone if they like to will have free 500$ Taco Bell gift card even my self.i won't allow bullying anymore because I will build this bully free organization. Well that's all I got kiddos bye.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. You have a lot of great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday Vernes !