Digital Citizenship

What's up how you been doing ........ Great!. And today we are going to talk about Digital Citizenship your Probably wondering what's that believe me 5 min ago I didn't know either but now I know and you are about to. Anyway back to our main topic which is Digital Citizenship which mean you are appropriate with your device like IPads or a laptop anything considered a device this is a big thing for my school or other schools to. Students like me have devices for school we can listen to must be appropriate that is Citizenship, or maybe going on google and search things up but it has to be appropriate not inappropriate. Kids and teens do make mistakes but make sure to tell a teacher in your school to be safe on the internet and have fun! SEE YA BoiII💻

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog

If Naomy was President ?

Friday Vernes !