We Movement

Hello and today I am going to type about the WE Movement which is a Movement that people can make up a Movement which whatever cause it is . Me and my friend want to stop cancer and use the money to donate and use the money for toys girls and boys so far 23 dollars . So will you make your We Movement oh and I forgot if you join the We Movement you can go to We Day We day is a event kinda like a award πŸ₯‡ show like Grammys or Teen choice but without awards, this event is huge you can also watch on tv . Celebrities like Selena Gomez and more come to this event. You're probably thinking I wish I would cone but you have to buy the tickets no you have to earn it there's not even a ticket. You excited now huh me to so will you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog

If Naomy was President ?

Friday Vernes !