Friday Vernes!!!

Every Friday I am going to keep you guys up with the daily news that is happening today it about to be lit. Okay let's start The app of the week is drum roll plz πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯ Is a fitness app called "Streaks Workout " you guy can check it out in the Apple Store. Also yesterday the app of yesterday was "DuoLingo" which is actually my favorite apps . You can check that out also in the Apple Store.Last but not least Finally I said finally some good news today ready lets goooooo okay so this dog named ChewBarka rescue a family in a fire. Well that's it hope you liked it.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing apps of the week. I love hearing about apps you find helpful. I love hearing happy posts about dogs, especially dogs named ChewBarka.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog

If Naomy was President ?

Friday Vernes !